Outdoor Check-in Kiosk
Self service technologies in hospitality is becoming a guest expectation. Reduce your staff cost, boost guest satisfaction, and create a memorable guest experience with our advanced check in kiosk solution.
Outdoor hotel kiosks
Our Duo 1800 series kiosks are built for the outdoors. Provide an easy check-in as a simple, low cost and effective way of managing late arrivals to your hotel. Arriving and departing hotel guests can use the kiosk to:
Discover our DUO 1800 features
Discover our automated check in kiosk's features by moving the mouse over our interactive image
Advantages of check-in kiosk for hotel guests
- 24h check in kiosk allowing guests to check-in late at night in hotels with limited staff availability
- Book a room and get access to the hotel even after closing hours
- Simple interaction in the guests own language
- Express service - no need to wait in line
- Automatically encoded keycards OR dispensing of mechanical keys
- Go straight to room after completing the check-in
ADVANTAGES of check-in kiosk FOR YOUR HOTEL
- Reduced staff cost
- 24h hotel check in kiosk
- A consistent arrival and departure experience
- Improved upselling results ID and Passport scan
- Improved guest satisfaction
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT SELF SERVICE TECHNOLOGY IN HOSPITALITY
The outside check in kiosk exists in three different color ; red; white and charcoal grey.
A dedicated team of technical experts are available to help you solve any issues you may encounter with our systems. With the ability to remotely control your installations, our team will bring them back to full operation in only a few hours. Our online support center offers comprehensive opening hours to satisfy our most demanding customers.
Should we not be able to resolve an issue with our online support center or need to replace a faulty part, our teams will dispatch a technician to your site in a short time.
The same terminals can be used to request replacement keys and even check-out.
Our outdoor kiosks can be delivered with keycard compartments instead of encoders for electronic keys. Load your mechanical keys to an empty compartment, update the reservationin the PMS with the corresponding compartment number and the correct key will be dispensed when the arriving guest completes check-in.